Saturday, March 22, 2014
2) reading a good book
3) gooood food!!
4) riding your bike aimlessly around town
5) music that makes you forget the time
6) a hot cup of black coffee
7) sitting on my balcony with my feet up and nothing to do
The Worst Things in Life:
1) sleep (yes, I hate going to sleep more than waking up)
2) confronting people I'd rather not talk to
3) having to say things, that I don't mean, to people, in order to meet some end that I must do (but don't want to do
Sunday, July 21, 2013
For the first time in seven years, and to be honest, in my entire life, living alone - here in Pune. Your only friend is you, when you come home from work. The only opinion that matters is yours. You say what movie to play and when the lights go off. Small things. matter. a. lot. There is nothing particularly against living with a roommate, yet, I realized that I have never tested myself. Being a student, you rarely have much choice, and in those times, it is better that way. But times change and they will keep changing. This may be the only time to be alone, to be cut off, and think. Thinking is invigorating. Reading is liberating, and together, both make life worth living.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
1) The HR has much more important tasks to attend to. Do not rely on them to spoon-feed you.
2) How quickly you adapt, learn and fit in is entirely up to your own attitude.
3) You might come across many cribbers and walking-non-stop-talking compliant boxes. Maintain your distance or at the very least, do not get sucked in.
4) You were brought in to add value. Not to be placed on a pedestal and worshiped. Prove your merit before you demand the same of others.
5) and Most important: at the very least, get along. Observe and understand first. Revolutionary Change may take time.
Everything is possible. Start with attitude and approach. Kirk out.
Friday, April 26, 2013
I will have to reject the notion that German football league is now officially the best in Europe.
I feel that the recent drubbing Real Madrid and Barcelona received from German clubs was more due to the poor quality of their performances during their match. Bayern Munich is right now at the top in European football and Dortmund close, yet the rest of Germany is far behind. English and Spanish football leagues one the other hand are extremely competitive down to 6th and 7th position atleast. And the top teams in these 2 leagues have disappointed in the Champions League but Germany cannot be considered the best league in 2 seasons and due to the consistency of just one club in Europe.